Join Our Team
Current Possitions Open At Our Metro Detroit Office.
Experienced, Licensed Mortgage Loan Officers
- Self-Generate Mortgage Leads
- Company Lead options available
- Establish a strong referral base
- Respond with a high sense of urgency to any customer referral or inquiry
- Analyze client’s financial status, credit, and property to determine eligibility for mortgage options
- Educate clients on available loan options and advise which option best suits their financial goals
- Obtain accurate financial documentation and information from clients
- Maintain awareness of changing guidelines to ensure every loan is compliant with State and Federal Laws and Regulations
- 2 years Loan Officer Experience in a self-generated lead environment
- Must have at least 1 Current Active NMLS MLO License in FL, MI, or MN.
- Proven 1-year track record of mortgage loans closed.
- High School Diploma/GED required. 4-year degree preferred.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Calyx Pointe Loan Software, Microsoft Office, and CRM software.
- Self-Motivated and strong desire to improve sales records.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong understanding of various products and underwriting guidelines.
- No Regulatory actions against MLO license.
- Aggressive Compensation Plan
- Franchising and team lead opportunities available after first year.
- Get paid the same day your loans close
- In-house processing team with experience to get your loans closed in under 30 days.
- All Loan programs available, including new construction loans.
- Loan programs down to 550 credit score available.
- 24-hour support on all deals.
- No Structured work schedules. You make your own hours.
- Elementary Lending will cover your NMLS MLO Sponsorship fee upon hire
This position is remote. However, MLO must reside in the Metro Detroit Area to be available for training and sales meetings.
Elementary Lending is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.